Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blogging as a Business, Not a Job

When I say am paid to blog I don’t mean I am a paid writer.
Professional blogging to me is not about looking for freelance writing gigs, it’s about building a business, an online asset, and leveraging that asset for cash-flow now, and long-term value in the future.
This blueprint you are now reading is your key to becoming a professional blogger and earning a full-time income from a blog you own and manage like a business.
Blogging in my life is not a full-time occupation and it doesn’t have to be one for you if you do not want it to be. I earn a consistent $4000 to $6000 USD per month from my blogs. All I need to do to keep that coming is write for about one to two hours per day, or every second or third day. That’s money I make from my blog, not from teaching people how to blog.
I won’t lie to you, it’s not easy to get to the point where I am, but it’s not complicated either. This is not something that you have to work hard on, but you do have to work consistently and, most importantly, have the right mental fortitude and attitude to get you there.

No comments: